2022 Buick Envision Towing Capacity: How Much Can The Envision Tow?
Many of our customers will be surprised to learn more about how much the 2022 Buick Envision can actually tow. Most people see the Buick Envision as a luxury SUV, and they don’t normally associate luxury with high performance. But the 2022 Buick Envision towing capacity has a maximum of 1,500 lbs with its 2.0L Turbo ECOTEC 4-cylinder engine. You won’t find luxury SUVs like the 2022 Envision with performance and towing capabilities like these.
At Crown Buick GMC, many of our customers often ask how much can the Envision tow. They’re always surprised at its capabilities, and so will you! Use this guide put together by the specialists at our dealership near Metairie to learn more about the Buick Envision towing and performance. Also, apply for financing with our finance center to get the latest deals and specials on the Envision today!
How Much Can The Envision Tow?
With the maximum Buick Envision towing capacity being 1,500 lbs, and with the assistance of a single-axel trailer hook, you can tow many different things through Kenner, such as:
- A jetski
- A motorcycle
- A couple of canoes or a lightweight rowboat
2022 Buick Envision Towing Features and Engine Specs
The engine of the 2022 Envision gives this SUV enough power to get your projects around New Orleans done. In addition to the formidable engine and Envision towing capacity, there are many towing features that make your projects that much easier to finish. Learn more about the Envision’s engine specs and the Envision towing features below:
2.0L Turbo ECOTEC 4-Cylinder
- 228 hp
- 258 lb-ft of torque
- Engine Start/Stop-capable
2022 Buick Envision Towing Features
- Standard Automatic Emergency Braking – It takes longer to reach a full stop when you have a trailer in tow. Automatic Emergency Braking is there to help by enhancing your hard braking capabilities at speeds under 50 mph.
- Available Front and Rear Park Assist – Parking with a trailer attached is less of a pain when you opt for the available Front and Rear Park Assist, which alerts you to nearby obstacles that you might not see due to your trailer.
- Standard HD Rear Vision Camera – This feature can help when you’re reversing to hitch up a trailer.
- Available Hill Descent Control – Opt for this available feature to feel more confident descending downhill with a trailer in tow. Antilock braking helps you maintain control and stability without letting up on the brake pedal.
Test Drive the 2022 Buick Envision at Crown Buick GMC
If you’re still unsure about how much can the Envision tow, visit us at our Gretna-area dealership for a test drive. Get first-hand experience at the 2022 Buick Envision towing capacity with us at Crown Buick GMC. Contact us today for more information!
More from Crown Buick GMC
The 2022 GMC Terrain towing capacity gives this compact SUV an infusion of versatility with increased hauling options, giving New Orleans drivers an efficient option for bringing extra cargo on extended trips. With a passenger-friendly interior that comfortably fits five, the 2022 Terrain is the perfect small-family vehicle for owners looking for efficiency with a…
New Orleans drivers have a top-tier hauling option in the 2022 GMC towing package. The 2022 GMC Canyon is one of the top midsize trucks on the market, providing sufficient power and capability for all your daily driving and work-related needs. With a towing capacity that flirts with full-size potential and impressive engine upgrades, this…
Drivers in the New Orleans area looking for a mixture of performance and capability – look no further than the 2022 GMC Acadia towing capacity. How much can a GMC Acadia tow? This midsize crossover maxes out at 4,000 pounds of towing capacity with the right trim package. If you regularly haul small to medium-sized trailers,…